Vaginal Estrogen Cream (Estradiol)
Women who use vaginal estrogen cream experienced an 82% improvement in vaginal dryness and discomfort.
Vaginal Estrogen helps with:
- Restoring and maintaining healthy vaginal tissue
- Stop itching, redness, or soreness of the vulva
- Preventing painful intercourse
- Having more enjoyable sex
- Improving vaginal dryness
- Lowering risk of urinary tract infections (UTIs)
benefits of Odela
On demand, unlimited access to top clinicians in the country
Custom treatment plan with progress tracking once prescribed
Prescriptions delivered discreetly to your door (no more pharmacy visits)
Access to medically validated educational content
What is vaginal estrogen cream?
Vaginal estrogen is the safest way to replenish hormones lost in the vaginal tissues. The estrogen in the medication binds to receptors of the vaginal tissue cells and causes the same action as the actual hormone produced by your body.
what to know:
Helps with: Restoring the health of the tissues of the vagina to increase elasticity and connective tissue
Frequency: Used daily (fast absorbing)
- Women who prefer to have more freedom regarding where to apply the cream (vulva, vaginal opening, inside the vagina)
- Women who have significant vaginal dryness or discomfort and may find it uncomfortable to insert suppositories
Symptoms that estrogen cream treats
Frequent or Recurrent UTIs
Urinary Urgency or Frequency
Estradiol is a hormone that is produced by our bodies that is FDA approved (and it’s cruelty free!)
Complete your free online visit to evaluate whether prescription estrogen cream is right for you.
Access to our Clinical Care Team anytime, anywhere.
1. Online Personalized Care
Complete your free online visit and receive a personalized care plan tailored to your specific needs.
2. Discreet Shipping
We conveniently and discreetly deliver products direct to your door. No pharmacy visits needed!
3. Ongoing Support
Convenient and ongoing access to our Concierge Clinical Team anytime, anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
For any additional questions, please visit our FAQ page or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach applicator to tube and squeeze cream from tube into applicator.
- Insert applicator into vagina and push on plunger of applicator to insert cream (just like using a tampon)
- Withdraw applicator from vagina and using a finger, gently apply excess cream to labia and / or vulva
- Wash your hands and applicator with warm water and soap