Vaginal Estrogen Suppositories (Estradiol)
84% of women experienced improvements with moderate to severe vaginal dryness and other symptoms associated with vaginal atrophy after 12 weeks of using suppositories.
Vaginal Estrogen helps with:
- Restoring and maintaining healthy vaginal tissue
- Stop itching, redness, or soreness of the vulva
- Preventing painful intercourse
- Having more enjoyable sex
- Improving vaginal dryness
- Lowering risk of urinary tract infections (UTIs)
benefits of Odela
On demand, unlimited access to top clinicians in the country
Custom treatment plan with progress tracking once prescribed
Prescriptions delivered discreetly to your door (no more pharmacy visits)
Access to medically validated educational content
What are vaginal estrogen suppositories?
Vaginal estrogen is the safest way to replenish hormones lost in the vaginal tissues. Vaginal estrogen suppositories look like small pills and improve vaginal estrogen levels.
what to know:
Helps with: Restoring the health of the tissues of the vagina to increase elasticity and connective tissue
Frequency: Use once a week (slow release)
When: Use at night
Best for: Women who experience vaginal dryness, pain and discomfort during sex
Symptoms that estrogen cream treats
Frequent or Recurrent UTIs
Urinary Urgency or Frequency
Estradiol is a hormone that is produced by our bodies that is FDA approved (and it’s cruelty free!)
Complete your free online visit to evaluate whether prescription estrogen cream is right for you.
Access to our Clinical Care Team anytime, anywhere.
1. Online Personalized Care
Complete your free online visit and receive a personalized care plan tailored to your specific needs.
2. Discreet Shipping
We conveniently and discreetly deliver products direct to your door. No pharmacy visits needed!
3. Ongoing Support
Convenient and ongoing access to our Concierge Clinical Team anytime, anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
For any additional questions, please visit our FAQ page or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unwrap applicator package (use new applicator for each dose)
- Insert applicator into vagina and push on plunger of applicator to insert suppositories (just like using a tampon)
- Withdraw applicator from vagina and dispose
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap